Ready to #DREAMBIG?
Over the past 3 years, AddedSport has become one of Asia’s leading Sports Management firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote sporting excellence among the Asian youth. AddedSport recently raised a series A round of funding from a consortium of investors to further scale up operations and hire quality individuals to bring new thought and leadership to the sports management business.
The primary sports we focus on are golf, tennis, squash, soccer, swimming and Track&Field. Our business needs are currently focused on US college recruitment services, summer tour initiatives and building university showcase events for tennis and golf.
AddedSport is looking for a Business Development Manager in Mumbai with the ability to connect and communicate, motivate and encourage student-athletes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Building the Brand
- Continually developing our brands – AddedSport and DreamBig – to increase awareness in the market place
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Ideating new product designs and service offerings to create more customer value
New Client Marketing
- Understanding our product offering and key value propositions
- Understanding the customer's pain points and how our products, services and systems can support their aspirations
- Prospecting new markets and customers
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Building new customer relationships
- Understanding how to use our library of client successes as a marketing tool for future sales
- Provide active support for the frontline team with social media planning and campaigns
Current Client Focused
- Building and maintaining relationships with current clients and prior clients who have been supportive and successful
- Work closely with other AddedSport consultants to provide support to deepen and broaden client-engagement in order to develop new business
Required Skills and Educational Qualifications
You should have the passion and the motivation to work in the sports industry. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university (preferably from a reputed US university)
- Athletic approach – having played a sport (for a multitude of them) for your school, university or at a professional level is very important
- Extremely Sales focused with deep critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills - writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
What you will get from us, in return is:
- Higher than the average market compensation for the sports management industry and for management consulting firms
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things
If you are interested in joining the sports management industry and want to be part of a growing business, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to #DREAMBIG?