Ready to #DREAMBIG?
Over the past 5 years, AddedSport has become one of Asia’s leading Sports Management firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote excellence among the Asian youth. AddedSport recently raised a series A round of funding from a consortium of investors to further scale up operations and hire quality individuals to bring new thought and leadership to Tertiary education counselling and mentoring
Our business needs are currently focused on US/ UK/ Australia/ NZ college recruitment services, summer study programs and tours, and building university showcase events for gifted and talented students and junior athletes.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who can contribute to and benefit from the company’s long-term vision and success in Secondary and Tertiary Education . We are looking to hire a Research Analyst who will work with the client (either internal or external) on consulting projects. Research work will include market research (industry, company, and competitor analysis), document collection, and collecting client background information. The Research Analyst will apply both qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data, present the findings, and produce substantiated recommendations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Educational Qualifications
What you will get from us, in return is:
- Higher than the average market compensation for the sports management industry and for management consulting firms
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things
If you are interested in joining the sports management industry and want to be part of a growing business, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to #DREAMBIG?